In a recent post I added the links to all the other books of the Bible posts I’ve written so far and I realized(after hitting publish!) that the post was way too link-heavy! (I took off those links later!!!) There were probably upward of twenty links in that post. I assure you I have no intention of doing that again!!!!!!
I also wanted you to be able to go through and read and re-read the posts at your leisure, without having to search all over the site for it. This will be a kind of revolving post where I’ll add the links to new posts and update as and when I add/write them. (This will only contain links to the summaries of the books of the Bible that I’ve written or shared from guest bloggers, not the other faith or worship posts that are also featured here on Vanessa-Samuel).
As always Thank You Dear Reader for continuing to read posts that I write/share. You make me continue doing so. I hope you find reading the Bible as enjoyable as I do. I pray that you will go deeper and deeper in your faith as you get to know the LORD more and more.
- Genesis Part 1: What God did in the beginning.
- Genesis Part 2:God chooses a people.
- Genesis Part 3:God of new chances.
- What you should know about Genesis.
- Exodus part 1: A God who speaks.
- Exodus part 2: The God who dwells among us.
- What you need to know about Exodus.
- Leviticus : Be holy for I AM HOLY.
- The outer court of the Tabernacle.
- The altar of Incense. (Leviticus)
- The Significance of the names of the sons of Israel.
- The OT sacrificial system and why we need to understand it.
- The Ark of the Covenant and the Holy of Holies.
- The sacrifices and offerings ( in Leviticus).
- The brass laver for cleansing (Leviticus)
- The golden lamp stand. (Leviticus)
- The Tabernacle (overview)
- The Priesthood.
- A Psalm or two. (1) (Psalm 27 and Psalm 46)
- A Psalm or two. (2) (Psalm 3 and Psalm 8)
- A Psalm or two. (3) (Psalm 16 and Psalm 18)
- A psalm or two (4). (Psalm 1 and Psalm 2)
- Matthew Part 1: He is the Son that pleases the Father.
- Matthew part 2: The Living God.
- What you should know about Matthew.
- Mark part 1: The Son of Man is Lord of the Sabbath.
- Mark part 2: The suffering- servant- King was and is the Son of God.
- What you should know about Mark.
- Luke part 1 : Jesus is willing.
- Luke part 2 : Jesus the healer.
- Luke part 3 : Jesus the Teacher.
- Luke part 4 : With Jesus nothing is impossible.
- Luke part 5: Jesus’ words will never pass away.
- My hour has not yet come, but it will.
- LOVE is: A tale of two miracles. (Comparison of John chapter 5 and John chapter 9)
- John Part 1: Jesus is the Giver of grace upon grace.
- John part 2: Jesus says “My time has not yet fully come.”